The romantic Valentine's Dinner you must attend in Branson
Valentine's Day is the one day of the year where you have every excuse in the world to treat yourself and your special someone to a romantic dinner. With hundreds of restaurants in the Branson area, making a decision on where to dine can be daunting and with most of the restaurants offering dinner at around the same price point, it can feel like you're comparing apples to apples. Look no further as we're featuring the one Valentine's Dinner we think you should choose!
Summit Restaurant in Downtown Branson is offering a 5 - Course meal for only $65 per person. We're going to dive in and break down everything you get! If you've not had the please of dining at this local restaurant in the Historic Downtown area, you are missing out. Summit Restaruant is owned by two College of the Ozarks Graduates and offers fresh, cooked to order food that rivals some of your favorite area restaurants. They have promised to make this special Valentine's Dinner something special and romantic and not just a regular 'restaurant visit'. "We see restaurants offering special Valentine's Meals, but that is the only thing different. The restaurant expereince is still going to be the same. We wanted to offer a special dinner, with a small number of table reservations available, and make this an expereince you cannot have on just a normal day at any restaurant." says owner Pierce Evans.
1. Fresh tomato and onion bruschetta with grated mozzarella and a light & hearty balsamic drizzle
2. Honey vinaigrette salad with fresh apples and candied pecans
3. Creamy tomato bisque soup made with real cream and topped with melted cheese
4. Local beef 6oz filet seasoned with our house steak-seasoning, seared, on a bed of au jus, served with home-made mashed potatoes and sautéed green beans
5. Cheesecake with a fresh strawberry puree
Summit Restaurant has become well-known for their holiday meals and with 5/5 stars on Facebook and a 4.7 Star rating on Google, this is a Valentine's Dinner we are sure you won't regret!